- To provide a portal to data sources and other research resources related to microbusinesses
- To raise awareness of unregistered and emerging forms of microbusiness activity
- To develop understanding of any limitations of existing business data and findings based on these data
- To promote discussion over alternative measures and categories related to microbusiness
- To facilitate the development of an evidence base to inform policy and practice
- To develop networks and research synergies for microbusiness research
The Guardian, 30th November, 2016. Theresa May has asked Matthew Taylor to lead a review of modern employment. The fast-changing... Read more...
Self-employment and the fuzzy border between what is work and what is enterprise is back in the news, and the... Read more...