A classification exercise of the relationship between work and family
- P. Romn-Reyes (2013). Papeles de Poblacion (Universidad Autonoma del Estado de Mexico), 141-165
- Abstract: The developed investigation has three points to begin with. One related to the operation and the forms of organization that acquire the economic units denominated microbusinesses; another tie with the structure and familiar dynamics; and finally, third that it looks for to recover the relation between the previous scopes; labor and the relative. Starting off of the entailment between two units; domestic and the economic one, a central question is so that the familiar participation in the different forms is important to produce of the small establishments in the dynamics of the work market? In order to discuss this question two ideal types of entailment are analyzed family/work from a series of interviews made in familiar micro businesses in Mexico City.
- Theme: Household/Family businesses
- Keywords: Family, Labor participation, Micro businesses
- Reference type: Journal Article
- Geographic location: Mexico, Central America, Global South