Assessing the Effectiveness of Small Business Communication.
- Scottish Government and Federation of Small Business (2012).
- Abstract: This report provides statistics on: the number of enteprises, employment and business location of micro businesses in Scotland. The focus of the report was to provide information on how micro businesses source and communicate information in order to infor
- Theme: Behaviour / Strategy
- Keywords: Communication
- Reference type: Report
- Geographic location: Scotland
- Quality: Sample frame: Federation of Small Business members, Experian, Yell.com and 80 business associations members. Sample size: 405. On-line, telephone and postal surveys