Business employment dynamics: tabulations by employer size: February 2006.
- Butani, S., Clayton, R., Kapani, V., Spletzer, J., Talan, D. and Werking Jr, G. (Bureau of Labor Statistics) (2006).
- Abstract: This article looks at quarterly employment growth by firm size using dynamic sizing methodology. The Monthly Labor Review provides current statistics and in-depth articles on the labour market. View external link »
- Theme: Growth and performance
- Keywords: Employment, Size of Business, Wage
- Reference type: Report
- Geographic location: US
- Quality: Data source: Business Employment Dynamics data (statistics derived from QCEW)