Determinants of microenterprise performance in nigeria
- B. Adekunle (2011). International Small Business Journal, 360-373
- Abstract: This article examines the factors that affect microenterprise performance in Nigeria. Specific attention is focused on the impact of membership of Cooperative Thrift and Credit Societies (CTCS) and personal agency belief on microenterprise performance. The results suggest that the entrepreneurial ability and business success of people in Cooperative Thrift and Credit Societies are better as compared to non-members, and personal agency belief is a significant predictor of microenterprise performance. The Author(s) 2011.
- Theme: Growth and performance
- Keywords: Cooperative Thrift and Credit Societies, entrepreneurship, locus of control, microenterprise, perceived self-efficacy, personal agency belief
- Reference type: Journal Article
- Geographic location: Nigeria, Africa, Global South