Employment dynamics: small and large firms over the business cycle: March 2007.
- Helfand, J., Sadeghi, A. and Talan, D. (Bureau of Labor Statistics) (2007).
- Abstract: This article uses a dynamic-sizing approach to measuring employment growth by size of firm. The Monthly Labor Review provides current statistics and in-depth articles on the labour market. View external link »
- Theme: Growth and performance
- Keywords: Employment, Number of firms,
- Reference type: Report
- Geographic location: US
- Quality: Data source: Business Employment Dynamics data (BED)