Employment growth by size class: firm and establishment data.
- Dalton, S., Friesenhahn, E., Spletzer, J. and Talan, D. (Bureau of Labor Statistics) (2011).
- Abstract: The first-time application of the BLS business employment dynamics programme firm size class methodology to establishment-level data reveals that some of the net job creation attributed to large firms comes from small and medium-sized establishments. The Monthly Labor Review provides current statistics and in-depth articles on the labour market. View external link »
- Theme: Growth and performance
- Keywords: Employment, Size of Business
- Reference type: Report
- Geographic location: US
- Quality: Data source: Business Employment Dynamics data (statistics derived from QCEW)