Formal and informal financial support for small and micro-enterprises
- R. Meghir (1991). Development, 102-108
- Abstract: Rachel Meghir looks at the untapped potential for development in the small and micro enterprise sector. Her study focuses on the role of credit suggesting that the credit issue is a useful point of entry for successful and useful donor intervention. She argues a priority should be to try and link formal and informal sectors to improve the dynamics and evolution of micro enterprise schemes.
- Theme: Finance, Formal/Informal
- Keywords: aid donors, credit, informal sector, microenterprise support, small business
- Reference type: Journal Article
- Geographic location: