Home Truths: The true value of home-based businesses
- Mason, C. & Reuschke, D. (2015).
- Abstract: This report provides the first ever profile of home-based businesses in Scotland; revealing that home-based businesses account for 17% of all private sector employment and almost 10% of private sector turnover in Scotland. The report is based on a survey of the Scottish membership of the Federation of Small Businesses. View external link »
- Theme: Microbusiness profiles
- Keywords: Number of Businesses, Charteristics of Businesses, Location, Owner Characteristics, Markets, The Home Dimension, Income
- Reference type: Report
- Geographic location: Scotland
- Quality: Sample size: 12,000 Federation of Small Business members (Scotland). A 9% response rate was achieved. On-line survey.