How Micro-Entrepreneurs Could Change The World
- R. Chandy and O. Narasimhan (2011). Business Strategy Review, 52-55
- Abstract: Entrepreneurs have always been heroes in the business world. But, while the world routinely extols people like Richard Branson and Bill Gates, there is a much larger world of entrepreneurship to be found in emerging markets. Rajesh Chandy and Om Narasimhan explain how micro-entrepreneurs may be a major factor in the return of a robust global economy. 2011 London Business School.
- Theme: Growth and performance
- Reference type: Journal Article
- Geographic location: International