Local Government: making the most of small businesses Ref: 494.
- Federation of Small Businesses (2012).
- Abstract: This report emphasises the importance of the relationship between local Governments and small businesses to the economy. It also provides recommendations on how to reduce any barriers that might exist between small businesses and local Governments. View external link »
- Theme: Business environment
- Keywords: Local Government
- Reference type: Report
- Geographic location: UK
- Quality: Sample frame: 432 Local authorities in England, Scotland and Wales. 148 Local Authorities responded. On-line survey.