Mechanism of rural entrepreneurship development on the base of micro-business
- T. A. Zabaznova, S. E. Karpushova, E. V. Patsyuk, O. A. Surkova and G. A. Khmeleva (2014). Asian Social Science (Canadian Center of Science and Education), 168-177
- Abstract: The author analyzes the essence of rural business development strategy, is a model of strategic management of agricultural entrepreneurship, and defines the basic components of the major actions to ensure the implementation of strategies for the development of agricultural entrepreneurship, aimed at selection of optimal directions and priorities of development of the territory. The author develops and justifies the mechanism of development of agricultural entrepreneurship, based on micro-businesses; it allocates system mechanisms for the implementation of strategies, and analyzes its key components. The author is an agricultural business model of motivation and mechanism of changes in strategy. The author defines the space program-target method in the mechanism of external control of strategic management of agribusiness takes application. The author defines the system of normative legal acts that have a logical connection and subordination and regulating the use of specific methods and tools of government regulation necessary for the successful combination of marked intra and external strategic activities for the development of agricultural entrepreneurship. 2014 Canadian Center of Science and Education. All rights reserved.
- Theme: Policy/support programmes, Rural
- Keywords: Agricultural entrepreneurship, Development mechanism, Micro-business, Rural entrepreneurship
- Reference type: Journal Article
- Geographic location: Unknown