Meeting the credit needs of the micro enterprise sector: Issues in focus
- T. S. Nair (1998). Indian Journal of Labour Economics, 531-538
- Abstract: The paper discusses the credit needs of the micro enterprises. There have been several instances of success stories of these enterprises, some of which have become models of development. The micro enterprise finance programmes are increasingly becoming standardised in respect of approaches and methodology.
- Theme: Finance
- Keywords: credit provision, microenterprise, microfinance, India
- Reference type: Journal Article
- Geographic location: India, Asia, Global South