Micro, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises and the Global Economic Crisis: Impacts and Policy Responses.
- Vandenberg, P. (International Labour Organisation) (2009).
- Abstract: This report analyses the key issues that have affected micro, small and medium enterprises since the 2008 economic crisis. It also outlines recommendations and examples of measures that governments have taken to support these enterprises. View external link »
- Theme: Business environment
- Keywords: Business Performance, Barriers to growth.
- Reference type: Report
- Geographic location: International
- Quality: N/A