Opinion Poll: The role of micro businesses in our economy.
- Association for Enterprise Opportunity, National Association for the Self-Enployed and Small Business Majority (2012).
- Abstract: This report provides the results of an opinion poll of 470 micro businesses in 2012. It provides information on: employment and business confidence as well as micro business' contributions to the economy. It also emphasises barriers to the growth of micro business, in particular the availability of credit. View external link »
- Theme: Perceptions and attitudes
- Keywords: Business Performance, Employment, Finance
- Reference type: Report
- Geographic location: US
- Quality: Sample frame: Research Now panel members. Sample size: 470 Small Business Owners. On-line survey conducted from Aug 4-8, 2012.