Rural micro-businesses: what makes some thrive in a challenging economic climate?
- The Commission for Rural Communities (2013).
- Abstract: This report provides a summary of the issues facing small rural businesses in 2013. It outlines the Government's proposals in the recent rural statement and makes recommendations on how to help rural micro businesses. View external link »
- Theme: Business environment
- Keywords: Geography, Business Performance
- Reference type: Report
- Geographic location: UK
- Quality: Sample frame: Businesses with 'Rural 80' classification used by the ONS. Sample size: Approximately 40 rural businesses. Face to face interviews with rural businesses which have grown despite the effects of the global economic crisis.