Self-employed workers in the UK – 2014.
- Office for National Statistics (2014).
- Abstract: The Self-employed workers in the UK 2014 release looks at the characteristics of self-employed workers in April to June 2014. It provides information on: the number of hours worked, age, occupation and income of self employed workers. This report also provides regional and international comparisons. View external link »
- Theme: Microbusiness profiles
- Keywords: Income, Hours, Employment, Location
- Reference type: Report
- Geographic location: UK
- Quality: Data sources: Labour Force Survey, Annual Population Survey, 2011 Census, Family Resources Survey, European Labour Force Survey.