Self-employed workers in the UK, February 2013.
- Office for National Statistics (2013).
- Abstract: The Self-employed workers in the UK, February 2013 release looks at the characteristics of self-employed workers. It provides information on: the number of hours worked, age, occupation and the income of self employed workers. This report also provides regional and international comparisons. View external link »
- Theme: Microbusiness profiles
- Keywords: Income, Hours, Employment, Location
- Reference type: Report
- Geographic location: UK
- Quality: Data source: Labour Force Survey