Self-Employment in Europe
- Hatfield, I. (Institute for Public Policy Research) (2015).
- Abstract: This paper examines the state of self-employment in Europe today - have global forces shaped the role of self-employment within European labour markets? Analysis of the characteristics of self-employed workers provides some insight into the uneven pattern of self-employment in Europe.
- Theme: Microbusiness profiles
- Keywords: Self-employment, Characteristics of the Self-Employed, Quality of Self-Employed Work.
- Reference type: Report
- Geographic location: Europe
- Quality: Data sources: Eurostat Labour Market Database (2014); European Social Survey (2010); European Union Statistics on Income and Living Conditions (2012);