Self-employment in the United States: September 2010.
- Hipple, S. (Bureau of Labor Statistics) (2010).
- Abstract: This article looks at the characteristics of the self-employed in the US, which continues to be dominated by men, Whites, Asians, and older workers in the agriculture, construction and service industries. The Monthly Labor Review provides current statistics and in-depth articles on the labour market. View external link »
- Theme: Characteristics of owner
- Keywords: Employment, legal status, sector, Age of owner, Owner qualifications
- Reference type: Report
- Geographic location: US
- Quality: Data sources: Current Population Survey, Internal Revenue Service