Self Employment Stimulating economic growth Ref:460.
- Hemming, M. (Federation of Small Businesses) (2011).
- Abstract: This report highlights the barriers to self employment and provides recommendations that the Government could adopt to reduce these barriers. It also provides statistics which demonstrate the importance of self employed workers to the UK economy. View external link »
- Theme: Business environment
- Keywords: Self Employment,
- Reference type: Report
- Geographic location: UK
- Quality: Data sources: Totaljobs survey (2010), Kelly Global Workforce Index (2010), Labour Market Statistics (2011), International workforce survey, and others...