Small and Large Firms in London, 2001 to 2002.
- Levy, S. and Harris, J. (Office for National Statistics) (2013).
- Abstract: This article provides employment statistics for 983 small areas in London. It contrasts the number of employees working for Small and Medium enterprises (<250 employees) with large enterprises (>250 employees). View external link »
- Theme: Microbusiness profiles
- Keywords: Number of Employees
- Reference type: Report
- Geographic location: UK
- Quality: Data source: Inter-departmental business register.