Small and medium enterprises’ experience in Slovakia
- J. Rousek (2006). International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, 89-92
- Abstract: The paper provides information on the current situation of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in the Slovak Republic. It explains the classification of SMEs by the number of employees, presents the share of SMEs in individual categories (micro-enterprises, small and medium enterprises) and their share in various business activities. Finally, the paper provides information on some problems preventing more dynamic development of SMEs in Slovakia. Copyright 2006 Inderscience Enterprises Ltd.
- Theme: Microbusiness profiles
- Keywords: Business activities, Employment, Institutional support, National economy, Small and medium enterprises
- Reference type: Journal Article
- Geographic location: Slovakia, Europe, Global North