Small and micro enterprises in a globalising economy: Some perspectives on policy framework for their integration
- T. S. Papola (2004). Indian Journal of Labour Economics, 891-899
- Abstract: Some major issues relating to the existing policy framework are examined in this paper on the basis of some recent evidence with a view to assessing its impact and potential for facilitating the small and informal sector to play its expected role. In the process, the paper also makes suggestions for some policy changes towards that end.
- Theme: Policy/support programmes
- Keywords: globalization, industrial performance, manufacturing, policy development, small and medium-sized enterprise
- Reference type: Journal Article
- Geographic location: International