Small Business in Australia 1997.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (1998).
- Abstract: Small Business in Australia contains statistics on employment and the number of small businesses on a national, state, and industry basis. View external link »$File/13210_1997.pdf
- Theme: Microbusiness profiles
- Keywords: Number of Businesses, Employment, Sector, Growth of Businesses, Turnover, Profit, Value added
- Reference type: Report
- Geographic location: Australia
- Quality: Data sources: SEE, LFS, ABS business register, Business Growth and Performance Survey. Definitions: Micro business definition: businesses with < 5 employees