Small Business Survey 2010.
- Department for Business Innovation and Skills (2011).
- Abstract: The Small Business Survey covers: the profile of businesses, business performance, business capability, access to finance, obstacles to success and business support. View external link »
- Theme: Growth and performance
- Keywords: Employment Number of Sites, Sector, Age of Business, Turnover, Profit, Growth, exports
- Reference type: Report
- Geographic location: UK
- Quality: Sample frame: Dun & Bradstreet database. 4,580 sample size. Telephone interviews. Stratified Sample (Strata: the size of the business). Results weighted according to BIS's 2009 SME statistics.