Small Business Survey 2012: Businesses with no employees.
- Department for Business Innovation and Skills (2013).
- Abstract: The Small Business Survey covers: the profile of businesses, business performance, business capability, access to finance, obstacles to success and business support. View external link »
- Theme: Growth and performance
- Keywords: Employment Number of Sites, Sector, Age of Business, Turnover, Profit, Growth, exports
- Reference type: Report
- Geographic location: UK
- Quality: Sample frame: Dun & Bradstreet database. Sample size: 955 businesses with 0 employees. Telephone interviews. Stratified sample. Results weighted according to BIS's business population estimates.