Small Business Survey 2014: SME employers.
- Department for Business Innovation and Skills (2015).
- Abstract: The Small Business Survey covers: the profile of businesses, business performance, business capability, access to finance, obstacles to success and business support.View external link »
- Theme: Growth and performance
- Keywords: Employment Number of Sites, Sector, Age of Business, Turnover, Profit, Growth, exports
- Reference type: Report
- Geographic location: UK
- Quality: Sample frame: Inter-departmental business register and Dun & Bradstreet database. Sample size: 4,355 businesses with 1-249 employees. Telephone interviews. Stratified sample- results weighted according to BIS'S business population estimates