Small Business Survey Scotland 2015: SME employers
- Small Business Survey Scotland (2015). (Scottish Government)
- Abstract: This publication reports on the findings for Scotland of the Small Business Survey 2015. It sets out the key characteristics of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SME) with employees in Scotland, providing information on business practice, access to finance, business performance and outlook. View external link »
- Theme: Growth and performance
- Keywords: Employment, Turnover, Profit, Growth, Exports, Ownership
- Reference type: Report
- Geographic location: Scotland
- Quality: Sample frame: Inter-Departmental Business Register and Dun & Bradstreet database. Sample size: 820 Scotland-based businesses with 1-249 employees. Telephone interviews. Stratified sample-results weighted according to business population estimates.