Small Businesses and their employees: October 1994.
- Wiatrowski, W. (Bureau of Labor Statistics) (1994).
- Abstract: This articles focuses on private sector workers in small businesses, looking at their work hours, compensation, and other working conditions. The Monthly Labor Review provides current statistics and in-depth articles on the labour market. View external link »
- Theme: Microbusiness profiles
- Keywords: Employment, Sector, Size of Business,
- Reference type: Report
- Geographic location: US
- Quality: Data sources: Bureau of Labour Statistics: Current Population Survey, Small Business Administration, Internal Revenue Service