Small Businesses As Consumers: Are They Sufficiently Well Protected?
- Fletcher, A., Karatzas, A. and Kreutzmann-Gallasch, A. (Federation of Small Businesses, ESRC Centre for Competition Policy and University of East Anglia) (2014).
- Abstract: This report reviews evidence on the behaviour of smaller businesses and their treatment by suppliers. It also reviews the arguments for and against extending the protection rights owed to individual comsumers to small businesses. View external link »
- Theme: Behaviour / Strategy
- Keywords: Small Businesses Protection
- Reference type: Report
- Geographic location: UK
- Quality: Data sources: Ofgem, IFF Research, Department for Business, Innovation & Skills and others...