SME Business Barometer: February 2014.
- Department for Business Innovation and Skills and BMG Research (2014).
- Abstract: The SME Business Barometer assesses the perfomance of small businesses and highlights their needs, concerns and barriers to growth. View external link »
- Theme: Growth and performance
- Keywords: Employment, Turnover, Profit, exports,
- Reference type: Report
- Geographic location: UK
- Quality: Sample frame: 2012 SBS. Sample size: 508 SME Employers. Telephone interviews. Stratified sample, (Statas: Nation, Number of employees, sector). Results weighted according to BIS's 2012 business population estimates.