SME Business Barometer November 2011.
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills and IFF Research (2012).
- Abstract: The SME Business Barometer assesses the perfomance of small businesses and highlights their needs, concerns and barriers to growth. View external link »
- Theme: Growth and performance
- Keywords: Employment, Turnover, Profit, exports,
- Reference type: Report
- Geographic location: UK
- Quality: Sample frame: 2010 SBS. Sample size: 500 SME Employers. Telephone interviews. Stratified Sample- Results weighted according to BIS's 2009 SME statistics.