SME’s in Europe: Candidate Countries 2001.
- Eurostat (2003). , SME's in Europe: Candidate Countries 2001.
- Abstract: SME'S in Europe provides statistics on small and medium enterprises in Europe. These statistics include the number of businesses, employment and other perfromance indicators and are broken down by: country, industry and the size of business. View external link »
- Theme: Microbusiness profiles
- Keywords: 2003
- Reference type: Report
- Geographic location: Europe
- Quality: Data source: Eurostat: Structural Business Statistics