SMEs in Europe: Competitiveness, innovation and the knowledge-driven society (Data: 1996-2001).
- Eurostat (2002).
- Abstract: SME'S in Europe provides statistics on small and medium enterprises in Europe. These statistics include the number of businesses, employment and other perfromance indicators and are broken down by: country, industry and the size of business.View external link »
- Theme: Microbusiness profiles
- Keywords: Turnover, Number of Businesses, gender,value added, labour productivity, equity ratios,
- Reference type: Report
- Geographic location: Europe, Japan, US
- Quality: Data source: Eurostat: Structural Business Statistics