Statistics in Focus: SME Statistics: Most enterprises in Europe’s manufacturing industry are micro enterprises.
- Vigliarolo, M. (Eurostat) (1999). , Statistics in Focus: SME Statistics: Most enterprises in Europe's manufacturing industry are micro enterprises.
- Abstract: This report provides information regarding micro enterprises in Europe. It provides turnover and employment estimates for micro enterprises, broken down by country and industry. View external link »
- Theme: Microbusiness profiles
- Keywords: 1999
- Reference type: Report
- Geographic location: Europe
- Quality: Data sources: Eurostat Structural Business Statistics (SBS) and SME Database