Statistics of U.S. Businesses Employment and Payroll Summary: 2012.
- Caruso, A. (US Census Bureau) (2015).
- Abstract: This report is published by the US Census Bureau. It provides: single-year estimates of the number of firms, number of establishments, employment, and annual payroll from the 2012 Statistics of U.S. Businesses program. Data are presented by geographic area, North American Industry Classification System (NAICS), and enterprise employment size. View external link »
- Theme: Microbusiness profiles
- Keywords: Turnover, Sector, Employment, Number of firms, Pay,
- Reference type: Report
- Geographic location: US
- Quality: Sample frame: Whole Business Population. Sample size: unknown. Sample includes all US establishments with paid employees. U.S. Census Bureau, 2012 Statistics of U.S. Businesses,