Structural and Demographic Business Statistics 2009.
- OECD (2009).
- Abstract: Structural and Demographic Business Statistics provides detailed information on key economic variables including: turnover, value-added, production, operating surplus, employment, labour costs and investment. This is broken down by industrial sector, including services, and business size classes. View external link »
- Theme: Microbusiness profiles
- Keywords: Turnover, Investment, Enmployment, wages, gross value added, Sector, Size, Industry, Country
- Reference type: Report
- Geographic location: International
- Quality: Data sources: Eurostat, Statistics Canada, Japanese Ministry of Economy, US Census Bureau, Australian Bureau of Statistics and others...