Sustainable development, support mechanisms and the opinions of wood-using micro-business owner/managers: The case of a community forest
- G. Lynch-Wood and D. Williamson (2005). Local Economy, 323-330
- Abstract: This paper outlines the findings of a study into sustainable support systems for wood-using micro-businesses1 (MBs) within a Community Forest. The study looked at how the Community Forest interacted with local MBs, and explored how these could be more successfully integrated into the Community Forest's strategic plan, with the aim of achieving a more sustainable level of development. 2005, LEPU, South Bank University.
- Theme: Policy/support programmes
- Reference type: Journal Article
- Geographic location: United Kingdom, Europe, Global North