The characteristics of small-business employees: April 2000.
- Headd, B. (Bureau of Labor Statistics) (2000).
- Abstract: This article looks at the small business workforce and finds that it differs in many ways, such as education, race, origin, age and part-time status in comparison to the large business workforce. The Monthly Labor Review provides current statistics and in-depth articles on the labour market. View external link »
- Theme: Microbusiness profiles
- Keywords: Employment, Size of Business, Wage
- Reference type: Report
- Geographic location: US
- Quality: Data sources: Current Population Survey (CPS) and concentrates on firm-size data.