The future of local enterprise partnerships: The small business perspective.
- Centre for Local Economics Strategies and Federation of Small Businesses (2013).
- Abstract: This report provides information on the structure, resources and activities of Local Enterprise Partnerships. It also provides recommendations on how they can work better for small businesses. View external link »
- Theme: Microbusiness profiles
- Keywords: Local Enterprise Partnerships
- Reference type: Report
- Geographic location: UK
- Quality: Sample frame: unknown. 36 LEPs and 131 LEP stakeholders were selected for the sample. Two surveys were conducted: one aimed at Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEPs) and one aimed at LEP stakeholders. Further interviews were conducted with 20% of the LEPs in the sample.