The role of entrepreneurship in U.S. and European job growth: July 2000.
- Bednarzik, R. (Bureau of Labor Statistics) (2000).
- Abstract: This article looks at the role of entrepreneurship and job growth. If finds that entrepreneurship activity is important to job growth but not as important as job expansions in existing firms. The Monthly Labor Review provides current statistics and in-depth articles on the labour market. View external link »
- Theme: Growth and performance
- Keywords: Employment, Business Births/Deaths
- Reference type: Report
- Geographic location: US
- Quality: Data sources: Employment Performance in the Member States: Employment Rates Report 1998, County Business Patterns (US Census Bureau), Bureau of Labor Statistics and Small Business Administration, Global Entrepreneurship Monitor 1999.