Understanding Growth in micro businesses.
- Allinson, G., Braidford, P., Houston, M. and Stone, I. (Department for Business Innovation and Skills) (2013).
- Abstract: This research report identifies and discusses the obstacles to growth for micro businesses (businesses with 0-9 employees). View external link »
- Theme: Growth and performance
- Keywords: Growth, Employment, Legal Status, Turnover, Age of Business, Sector
- Reference type: Report
- Geographic location: UK
- Quality: Sample frame: Dun & Bradstreet database. Sample size: 1,000 Microbusiness. Statified samples (number of employees). Telephone interviews.