Voice of Small Business Index: Quarter 4 2013.
- Federation of Small Businesses (2013).
- Abstract: The 'Voice of Small Business Index' measures the capacity levels, employment, revenues and the confidence of small firms. It also provides information on regional businesses with a breakdown by sector across the UK. View external link » vosb.pdf
- Theme: Growth and performance
- Keywords: Business Perfomance Indicators,
- Reference type: Report
- Geographic location: UK
- Quality: Sample frame: 5,999 Federation of Small Business panel members. 2,046 sample size. On-line survey. Data weighted by regional gross value added to match the profile of small businesses in the UK.