Voice of Small Business Index: Quarter 4 2014.
- Federation of Small Businesses (2014).
- Abstract: The 'Voice of Small Business Index' measures the capacity levels, employment, revenues and the confidence of small firms. It also provides information on regional businesses with a breakdown by sector across the UK. View external link »
- Theme: Growth and performance
- Keywords: Business Perfomance Indicators,
- Reference type: Report
- Geographic location: UK
- Quality: Sample frame: 1,782 Federation of Small Business panel members. 1,782 sample size. On-line survey. Data weighted by regional gross value added to match the profile of small businesses in the UK.