Voice of Small Business’ Member Survey 2013-14: Wales report.
- Federation of Small Businesses (2014). , Voice of Small Business' Member Survey 2013-14: Wales report.
- Abstract: The 'Voice of Small Business Member Survey' looks into the issues affecting micro and small businesses. This survey provides key information on: access to finance, employment, pay, and growth. View external link »
- Theme: Business environment
- Keywords: 2014
- Reference type: Report
- Geographic location: Wales
- Quality: Sample frame: Welsh Federation of Small Business members. Number Unknown. 437 Welsh Members completed the survey. This on-line survey was conducted between 7th-29th November 2013. Data weighted by region to refelect the known profile of FSB members.